Rajasthan: Pharmacists now have to fight on following points:
1. % based selection process is not a good system.
It will not be able to discriminate between candidates who are passing with low % but no back overall than the candidates with a lot of back and finally getting higher%. Candidates who are passing from institutes who are involved in malpractices (Like cheating, giving on or above average marks without any attendance and sessional exams, not having even half of required faculty, not having even Procipal in college) in academics.
This can be easily visualized with the analysis of D.Pharm result of RUHS this year. This year all centers were rotated. Therefore these type of institution who were involved in malpractices got a very bad passing % result. Few centers were not rotated. Their result can also be analysed and predicted. B.Pharm centers also will be rotated this year. So check have a look on their results.
2. Bonus marks must be opposed, as the candidates (except NRHM) were not posted by any selection criteria. They all are on their place due to setting/ obligations. Few are not working regularly, but getting 100% attendance at work place due to setting, they will get Bonus. You can also observe candidates with bonus and candidates without bonus. Both categories can be easily distinguished by their characters. How they got bonus, anyone can understand.
3. Service rules has to be framed properly with combination of a committee of academicians and pharmacists (not by bureaucrats)
4. Proper cadre should be framed on the basis of qualification. We already have deficiency of Doctors, but Govt is using these doctors in Pharma system and public is waiting for them. They shold go back to their stream to serve people.
5. No nursing staff should be allowed to work at DDC or store. If we have deficiency of nursing staff, then why they are being used in Pharma places. On that places Pharmacists should be recruited.
6. Pharmacist recruitment board should be framed as framed for Agriculture Stream.