NATIONAL RURAL HEALTH MISSION, HARYANA,
Paryatan Bhawan, Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula
Advt. No. /2013-14 Date of Advertisement:
Applications are invited on plain paper and walk in interview will be conducted for filling up the following post at Drug Warehouses to be setup at Districts Ambala, Karnal, Kaithal, Jind, Hisar, Rohtak, Gurgaon & Bhiwani under National Rural Health Mission, Haryana purely on contract basis and initially up to 1.03.2014 with details as mentioned below:-
1. Name of Post-Warehouse Manager
No. Of Posts -1 at each Warehouse
Date of Interview- 6th may 2013
Remuneration 20,000/- per Month consolidated
Acedamic Qualification and required experience as per advertisement:
Essential: 1. B.Pharma from recognized University.
2. Registered with pharmacy council of Haryana
4. Computer Proficiency of high level
5. 3 Years relevant work experience in health facility in management and distribution of drugs.
Desirable:- M.Pharma from recognized university registered with pharmacy council of Haryana.
Place of posting: One at each of following locations Ambala, Karnal, Kaithal, Jind, Hisar, Rohtak,
Gurgaon & Bhiwani
Age Limit: NMT 40 years
2. Pharmacist-01 in each warehouse
Age: NMT 40 years
Interview Date: 8th May, 2013
Remuneration: 12,500/- per Month consolidated
Essential: 1. Diploma in Pharmacy recognized University/Board of Technical Education
2. Registered with State Pharmacy Council, Haryana.
3. Computer Proficiency of high level
4. 2 Years work experience in health facility preferable in distribution of Drugs.
Desirable : B.Pharma from recognized university registered with pharmacy council of Haryana One at
each of following locations Ambala, Karnal, Kaithal, Jind, Hisar, Rohtak, Gurgaon & Bhiwani
Note for all posts:- 1. The written test & the computer proficiency test will be conducted and the short listed
candidates will be interviewed.