(A Central University Established in 1994)
Eligibility, Service Conditions & Guidelines.
Ref: Employment Notification No. 3/2014 dated 30/10/2014.
(Silchar Campus, Faculty Positions)Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Science (UR)
Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Science (ST)
Essential Qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Pharmacy discipline.
1. A basic degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
2. Registration as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 as amended from time to time, including any Succeeding enactments.
3. First class Master’s degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at conferences and / or in refereed journals.
Application fee: - Rs. 450.00 including OBC (SC, ST, PWD candidates shall have to pay Rs. 50/- as postal expenses. The filled in application form is to be submitted in a sealed cover super
scribed with “Post applied for & Campus” with Advertisement no. etc to The Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Silchar–788 011.
Mode of Payment: Application fee has to be submitted through demand draft only drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Assam University, Silchar payable at UCO Bank, Silchar (Branch Code 2005) or State Bank of India, Silchar (Branch Code 7061). Other mode of payment of
application fee shall not be accepted.
Last date for receipt of filled in application form 04/12/2014.