Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Advertisement for the Walk-In Interview on 1 Aug, 2011 for Posts of RA and SRF at INMAS, Delhi Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences. INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS.
Research Associate (Nuclear Medicine, Pharma/ Toxicology & Radiology) -03Posts- Ph D in Pharma/Toxicology
Age Limit- 30 years
The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors. INMAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications.
Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age limit is as on the last date for receipt of application. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per rules). Actual No. of vacancies may vary.
• Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed to email@example.com
• Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
• Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
• It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
• Please Note that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
• Walk-in Interview will be held on 1 Aug, 2011 at 09:30 AM at INMAS, Delhi.
Telephone: Dr Rajeev Vij, Head (HRD), 011-23985466, 23905216.